Sunday, October 4, 2015

Artist Calendars

About this time of year I order my calendars for the New Year.  Not really a surprise that Golden Retrievers are the ones I select - a GR Puppies mini calendar for the kitchen, a nice big GR calendar for my study and then a DOGS gallery calendar for my nightstand.

Last year for my studio wall calendar I decided to select one by an artist whose work appealed to me - Alexander Jansson (Alexander Jansson 2015 Art Calendar).

My choice for 2016 is "Underfoot Frivolity" which I ordered last week and it has already arrived (!):

Very cool art by David Zinn

My first impulse was to page through it but because I like to be surprised by the image each month I have already returned the calendar to its mailing envelope.  It's on the shelf where I keep next year's calendars - out of sight, out of mind - and I won't be tempted to sneak a peek :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment