Friday, September 13, 2013

Wet Remy dog

Wednesday and Thursday we had to stay indoors due to the constant rain here in the part of  Colorado we call home. We live about 1/4 of a mile from the Big Thompson river, but fortunately we're not in the flood plain.
All of this is irrelevant to Remy: all he knows is that we are staying in the house. So when the opportunity to run amok in the back yard presented itself off he went. After a few passes under the shrubs, larking about chasing some tennis balls and seeing how fast he could run around on slippery grass Remy was pretty much soaked.
We came inside for oatmeal (my breakfast) and a treat for Remy (oatmeal on a spoon).
Whilst I eat my breakfast Remy lays down at my feet until he knows I'm done. Then up he pops so there's no way I can ignore this:
The "look", semi-wet fur and all :-)
Then of course, it is time for this:
"nummy, nummy"...
I love my boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment