This is the sketch:
Hm-m-m, I wondered how I could fashion those legs... ones that would allow this horse to stand on its own. I used a spool of wire. I didn't know how to create proper "joints", therefore, conceptually I would be creating a three-dimensional "one-liner".
With my wire as my "ink" and needle-nose pliers as my nib, this is the result:
|Begin at one point and keep going.|
|3-D one liner :-)|
For bulk, I cover the wire form with aluminum foil and then applied the modeling "clay":
|Yay, still standing.|
|Big head and big tail.|
I really enjoyed making this little guy. I still have a lot of wire left on the spool...